Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Contigo review...


I received a wonderful Elle mug for review.


The 14 oz. Autoseal Elle mug is a double wall insulated travel mug.

When I received my Elle, I was so excited to see not only the ease of it's use but to find out
how long my hot tea would stay steaming hot.
I'm happy to say that even with the way I drink my tea (fast and hot, lots of it)
the Elle mug kept my tea steaming hot until I was finished with the whole cup. I'd say about
one hour. This was drinking slow especially for this reason.

I'd suggest Contigo's Elle mug to each and every one of you.

Here's what Contigo has to say about the Elle mug.


With go-anywhere style and convenience, this insulated travel mug featuresAUTOSEAL® technology for 100% spill- and leak-proof performance. Double wall construction helps retain beverage temperature and prevents external condensation.
 
Benefits:
  • Patented AUTOSEAL® lid is 100% leak-proof and 100% spill-proof.
  • Drinking made easy! Press to sip. Release to seal. AUTOSEAL®automatically seals between sips to ensure no spills.
  • This insulated mug features durable double-wall construction to keep beverages hot for 1 hour and to prevent external condensation.
  • The AUTOSEAL® Double Wall Insulated Mug will hold up to 14 oz. and fits most standard car cupholders.
  • Inner lining of travel mug and drinking areas of lid are BPA free.
Volume: 14 oz.
Dimensions: 3.6" at widest point of lid x 8.3"H x 2.9" diameter at base



Reusing an insulated mug for your hot drinks in one way to help reduce waste of throw away hot cups.

1 comment: