Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Inspy eBook challenge

Photobucket

I have decided to join in the fun and get some of these eBooks I have downloaded read.....finally!!

I am pretty new to whole eBook reading thing, but am loving it so far!!

The challenge is only one eBook per month....and if I can't meet that?? Well, let's just say I'm slacking BIGTIME on my reading, considering I usually read four of five books per week, every week, year round.

So....what are you waiting for??? Take this challenge with the rest of us. Sign up today!! You can find instructions on how to sign up here: .....
http://edgyinspirational.blogspot.com/p/challenges.html



I will be adding a list of my reading goals shortly!!



Hope to see you there!



~Steph

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for joining the challenge. I can't wait to see what you read. Be sure to come back and post links to reviews if you do them. :)

    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOunds Like fuN!! I am your newest GFC, you can find me at www.wishnonstars.com Hope to see you soon :o) Jessica

    ReplyDelete