Sunday, September 19, 2010

It's Board Games for us today.....

I just joined the  10th Annual "Million Minute Family Challenge."


All you have to do is get a group toether and commit to playing a NON-ELECTRONIC game for at least 20 minutes sometime between now and December.

Now, if you can't spend 20 minutes playing a board game between now and Christmas, there is something seriously wrong. (No offense, please!!)

This is a wonderful challenge that I hope all of you will take the time to join.

Maybe you can make a family game night once a week, or once a month if you're really busy.

Maybe you can get a group of friends together on a regular basis for a good ol' sit down board game.


Remember how much fun it was as a kid???



Luckily, my kids and I LOVE playin board games. I'm so happy about this, because personally I think kids these days have sort of forgotten how to use their imaginations and many of them won't play with anything unless it is electronic.

Now, don't get me wrong, my kids have some electronic games and other devices, but I limit the amount of time that they are able to use them.

So, what are you waiting for???  Get a group together, sign up, pull out the games and start racking up the minutes....and THE FUN!!!

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment