Saturday, March 5, 2011

GREAT NEWS.....


I wanted to let everyone know that my son came home!!!!

FINALLY!!

We still have A LOT (big understatement)
of things to work on....
but at least my mind is at ease....well....sort of!!!

I want to thank all of you that prayed for and
thought of my family and my son and I
while he was away!!


Again thank you so much.

~~~~~

I honestly hope to be back up and running...
here regularly with the blogging thing
by the end of next week!!!
YAH!!



AND...

FINALLY,

I miss all of you so much.
I miss hearing what you have
all been up to and
reading your blogs...


And most of all, I really miss
doing my own blogging.

((Hugs))

4 comments:

  1. That's great news. Hope you can work through whatever his reasons were.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing this with us, and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome news! I'm so happy that he is safe at home with his family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is WONDERFUL. Goll, if I could reach through my computer and hug you silly I would. I'll just give my little man a hug instead. :)

    Chelle

    ReplyDelete