Friday, March 25, 2011

It's Friday and it's full again :)....

 


Friday Fill-Ins



FFI




And...here we go! 


1. Why does it have to snow for spring break?





2. Books equal love.





3. My favorite breakfast includes bacon with lots of fat & pancakes 
with lots of butter :)





4. The Daughter's Walk by Jane Kirkpatrick was the last book I read.
 It just came out March 16th. You can look for a review here
on my blog next week....Wonderful book :) 




5. I am SO glad that my son who is a runaway showed up in the middle
of the night last to give me a kiss on the top of my head, along with
whatever else he did, probably pick up a few things, I was half
asleep (I thought I had dreamed it, but was told this morning...
that it wasn't a dream, bless his heart!!!).





6. A great big hug from all five of my kids would make me feel better right now.





7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up on 
some reading, the two youngest are spending the weekend with my daughter,
 tomorrow my plans include catching up on blog...and posting a few reviews and 
giveaways and Sunday, I want to have the big kiddos over for family dinner when
 they bring the younger kiddos home and hopefully talk them into staying long 
enough to watch a movie with MOM too :)







I don't know about you...but I always love filling in the blanks
every Friday. I know I missed quite a few when I didn't have my home
Internet...but now it is back up and running, and so am I,
for the most part anyways, so I shouldn't be missing many more.


But even more than filling out my blanks...I like to see what
everyone else put in their blanks!! So here I go...off to read what the
others have put. I hope that if you have yet to join in, that you
will do that now.


Just click on the button below!!


 




Happy Friday everyone.


Enjoy your day!!


~Steph

3 comments:

  1. Awww how sweet of your son!

    Thanks for visiting me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your breakfast! following you too! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also love bacon and pancake! thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete