Friday, March 11, 2011

My son is going to by 11.....help....

It's just two short days away from my fourth born turning eleven!
Wow--how time flies, when you aren't having fun. 
No seriously, I cannot even believe I just said that. I mean sure,
 I've had my fair share of ups and downs but who hasn't.
 I've had some really great times with these five kiddos of mine. 
I wouldn't trade any of them for anything. 
THE KIDS THAT IS!!
 Some of the bad times I could do with out :)

This year his birthday party will take place at the Best Western
 where there is a huge water slide :)
Our suite includes a king size bed, three twins beds, one trundle bed, 
and here is the real kicker...a whirlpool in the room 
which I'm greatly looking forward to putting to good use!! 
Yeah right...who am I am kidding???
Like I'll get a free moment with a bunch of eleven year olds and my five year old,
 who of course I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT even think about
 leaving at his big sister's for the night
 (Cuz he'd NEVER EVER forgive me all the way to the sky and back!!!!)
 and truthfully I don't know if I could handle one more kid
 DISSING ME RIGHT NOW!!!

As long as I don't wake up wish my face painted or worse!!!!


Needless to say, I'm running behind on the ordering the cake and all that good stuff.
But no worries. I'll put in a quick order for a couple of
 big unfrosted cakes at the local bakery in 
the morning and do some cutting, frosting and decorating myself.
I need to try and shape it to make it look like a skateboard. Any ideas??



Wish me luck :)

Trust me, 
I need it....

~Steph

1 comment:

  1. That first cake looks like it is breaking at least 11 gravity and physics laws. But what a Rockstar Mom you'll be if you can pull it off. Good luck! - G

    ReplyDelete