Saturday, January 1, 2011

Just when you thought I was done....lol

Ok, it's official.... (I think, lol)
I have entered enough challenges this year to add up to 200 books ;)

Can be found here.

This one is a MUST-ENTER for me, since it is my favorite genre :)


Here's How It Works



Between January 1 and December 31, 2011, read one book in each of the following categories:

  1. A book with a number in the title: First to Die, Seven Up, Thirteen Reasons Why
  2. A book with jewelry or a gem in the title: Diamond Ruby, Girl with a Pearl Earring, The Opal Deception
  3. A book with a size in the title: Wide Sargasso Sea, Small Wars, Little Bee
  4. A book with travel or movement in the title: Dead Witch Walking, Crawling with Zombies, Time Traveler's Wife
  5. A book with evil in the title: Bad Marie, Fallen, Wicked Lovely
  6. A book with a life stage in the title: No Country for Old Men, Brideshead Revisited, Bog Child
The book titles are just suggestions, you can read whatever book you want to fit the category.

I'm going for all six...or I wouldn't complete the challenge, lol.

and...

THE THREE R'S


My goal for this one is actually ten.
But I had to choose the 
Between 7 and 12 goal :)

and...




Photobucket



My goal for this one is six books, but I'm sure it will end up being
way more than that, with the way I read :)


So now that I have a whopping total of 200 books to read this year...
I'm outta here...
to get started on my goals :)


I chose these reading challenge goals
in opposition of a
New Year's Resolution!!


First of all, I've never made one,
Second, I don't think I could keep one even if I did, lol!!


Luv 2 u all.


~Steph

2 comments:

  1. Hi Steph:
    So glad you are joining us for The 3 Rs Challenge. Besides giving the bloggers the recognition they deserve for the great reviews they write that make us add more books to our ever growing tbr lists, we hope to have some laughs, discuss books we read, make new friends, have some surprise giveaways, something like a big book club block party. So stop by often and leave a comment...you never now what the 3 of us will be up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 200 books? OMG...I couldn't do it, nope, I love to read, but I couldn't pull off 200 books...I could read 200 book's titles tho, lol

    I'm about to post my acceptance and award pass post, and I decided to select YOU as one of my 15 newly discovered blogs to pass the Stylish Blogger award to...I hope that you accept it! Thrifty and Frugal by Debbie

    ReplyDelete