Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Time for another Tuesday Teaser....

Can be found here.


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB ofShould Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read. Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

~~~~~~

Here is my teaser for this week:

"He silently cursed himself and stood up, exasperated, resisting the urge to slam the bloody
bowl of water onto an end table. This was going to be even more difficult than he'd  imagined.
What happened to the sense of professional distance he'd once been so adept at?

I'm reading:


'Nocturne'
by Syrie James

Have a great day!!

~Steph

3 comments:

  1. Another book I want to read badly, Thanks for the teaser.

    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this book yet..That was a great teaser.

    Thanks for visiting me..

    ReplyDelete